Resolved
1.7

I ordered an executive desk and lateral cabinet, the sales person Jake Woolsey did not get back to my contact for over a week. It has been over 10 days since I ordered and I still haven't received anything from them. We found out today that they still have not shipped the order!

I've never had such bad customer service in my life!

I've never had such bad customer service in my life!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. user34350539 stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sauder furniture shipping service. Sauder Furniture needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sauder furniture shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sauder Furniture.

Had an Experience with Sauder Furniture?

Comments

Was this the customer service of the retail store it was purchased through or with Sauder Woodworking the manufacturer?? If it was a store it was purchased through, Sauder cannot be held responsible for the customer service you experienced.