After we assembled the furniture and left it in the room we notice a strong odor (paint probably).We left it in the room with open windows but the smell did not go away.

Its been two weeks since we have it in the apartment and we still have this odor. Did anything like that happened to someone else? DO you have an advise or just return it?

We left it in the room with open windows but the smell did not go away. Its been two weeks since we have it in the apartment and we still have this odor.

Did anything like that happened to someone else?DO you have an advise or just return it?

Had an Experience with Sauder Furniture?

Comments

Stevens Point, Wisconsin, United States #1352565

Idiots who are too *** to read directions shouldn't purchase furniture that you have to assemble.

Brookhaven, Pennsylvania, United States #1162594

Our dresser...we have had it 3 years & it smells! I thought it was the wood but your right might be the paint! Ugh!

Los Angeles, California, United States #969251

I have had the desk set for almost two years and the drawers still make me dizzy. I have put coffee grounds in there to help out, but after spending four days assembling the thing and waiting forever for it to come it, I didn't return it. I wish I could sell it.

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #726852

Its not the paint!....its the GLUE.....Sauder is nothing more than cheap particle board furniture...guess what holds those chips and particles together......cheap...noxious....dangerous GLUE......enjoy