Seller: Sauder Furniture Product: Sauder Furniture Desk Clear all filters (0 of 6 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Sauder Furniture - Desk broke during assembly

As I was attaching the upright to the bottom of my Carson Forge Computer Desk, the panel snapped where the cam screw inserted from the leg into the panel. I hadn't over-tightened anything. Nor was I using brute force to join it together. In fact, I don't think I could have been more careful. I called and wanted to talk to someone with a little clout. They wouldn't let me (I was courteous and polite) but did offer to send me a new piece. So now I wait. I know that paying $400.00 for a desk isn't going to get me anything spectacular but I certainly expected better quality than what I received. Never, never again will I buy a Sauder product. And I'll warn all that I know to steer clear of this shoddy furniture.
2.0
I liked
  • Customer service personnel
I didn't like
  • Quality
  • Shoddy quality
  • Bad quality of furniture

Sauder Furniture - It was closed

I would like to see if I can order just a side part to a desk, but your customer service is only open when I'm also working. Please contact me back at sweaver946@gmail.com

Sauder Furniture - Frustrating; million pieces

Sauder Furniture - Frustrating; million pieces
After 5 hours of assembling the Sauder Executive Desk, triple checking everything the drawer doesn’t fit where it’s supposed to. Parts weren’t always labeled which made it difficult and time consuming to make sure it was in fact the correct part. I had high hopes for this desk being $300+ but in the end I am truly disappinted.
1.8
#1320298

Sauder Furniture - Horrible Experience

I ordered a credenza. It arrived with numerous scratches, chips, and broken pieces. I immediately contacted them to return it and they don’t want to take it back. The quality is horrible and customer service stinks. Don’t buy anything from them!
Show

Sauder Furniture - Love my Sauder Desk! :)

Sauder Furniture - Love my Sauder Desk! :)
As someone who has built plenty of particle board furniture from Walmart, Big Lots, and IKEA, Sauder was a treat. It’s a heavy, sturdy desk with leg space that’s roomy, a melamine top, and a cherry wood finish. A good drill is all you need to assemble the parts into the masterpiece that it is. The only reason I didn’t give it a full 5 stars is because it is particle board, but it’s about as good as particle board can get.
Jurupa Valley, California

Sauder Furniture Desk Review

Spent 2.5 hours putting desk and hutch together. Was almost done when the directions said to flip over and install braces and back panel. While carefully flipping, the bottom half of the desk buckled in and the desk fell in on itself ruining the particle board pieces.
2.3