Sauder Furniture - Review about Tv Stand from Honolulu, Hawaii
I bought a Sauder tv stand from Mathis Brothers.My husband put it together correctly according to the instructions and used all hardware except the piece of cardboard in the back.
We needed the back to stay open for cords to the gaming systems. Well the tv stand was still very wobbly amd I highly doubt that flimsy piece of cardboard would have made it sturdy. I went to move it over and it collapsed.
Luckily my 5month old daughter wasn't close.I will NEVER buy Sauder furniture again.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Tv Stand
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "Jerry M. Jewell ruined my basement in Westminster, CO. Jerry was hired to remove the drywall in two bedrooms, a hallway, and bathroom for the purpose of an inspection by..."
- "You could say i had the worst experience with this company. We took our truck in for a "test fit" and there so called techs ruined 2 of our..."
- "Reading the other comments about Pella, it seems almost unnecessary to add another unhappy experience. To begin with, it took nearly 4 months to obtain the parts and replace..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."