Sauder Furniture - Review about Tv Stand from Honolulu, Hawaii
I bought a Sauder tv stand from Mathis Brothers.My husband put it together correctly according to the instructions and used all hardware except the piece of cardboard in the back.
We needed the back to stay open for cords to the gaming systems. Well the tv stand was still very wobbly amd I highly doubt that flimsy piece of cardboard would have made it sturdy. I went to move it over and it collapsed.
Luckily my 5month old daughter wasn't close.I will NEVER buy Sauder furniture again.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Tv Stand
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a sofa, chair and ottoman from the Cindy Crawford Collection sold at the Brick. I also decided to purchase extended warranty which was for 5 years. Th first..."
- "We recently bought an entire bedroom set through one stop bedrooms. It took over a month to get delivered (which, okay, I understand I bought furniture online, and it may..."
- "Klaussner claims to have "Good Quality and Fine Workmanship Furniture" but don`t be fooled. You can get better from discount furniture stores that will last just as long, perhaps longer...."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "I ordered Marco's pizza for the first time and had it delivered 12/28/15. Large 2 topping extra cheese and the pizza was very very greasy. I could literally see the..."
- "False advertising. Sold me 1 thing, sent me another. Refused to make it right! Worst online buying experience ever!! Horrible customer service!!!..."
- "What a tremendous paradigm LifePath Unlimited's compensation structure is! An ingenious creation and a pioneering marvel that rivals all of the other multi-level affiliate marketing earnings patterns that I've..."