Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Terms of Service
Post answer

Can the Twist-lock connector be loosened to remove a panel?

I have an executive desk I am assembling and one part did not fit in properly to allow another panel to be installed. I need to move or replace this component.


Questions 1