Update added by user Nov 17
I purchased this cabinet because it was right size & rustic looking.Nothing rustic about particle board and cardboard.
I said I would like a partial refund.
But this has angered me so much I would like my money back.They can send someone to take this piece of trash apart.
Original review posted by user Nov 16
Purchased Sauder Tall display cabinet 419065. Looked lovely in the picture.
Extremely cheaply made, all particle board with wood like finish. Back had trifold cardboard- like backing. To top it off 4 of the cam dowels needed to put upper & lower sections together , are MISSING. Had to call catalog company to get parts sent to me. It was too much of a hassle to take it all apart & ship it back.
So a week before Thanksgiving I am sitting in a unfinished mess. Was told missing parts will be here before 11/28/16.
Would not recommend their furniture. Very cheaply made for the price.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cheaply made
- Bad quality of furniture
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tall Idsplay Cabinet 419065
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "On behalf of Accurate Engines I would like to state that it is never our intent to not take care of our customers. In addition we do indeed honor our..."
- "I haven't owned a TV since 2005. Got tired of endless commercials. I have xfinity internet service at my apartment since July 2013, and the service is dismal. They..."
- "on 1/4/2013 i went to store #05926 to get a few things and check out christmas discounts. everything was 75% off. i got 4 pks of 4 christmas clothes boxes...."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."