2.3
Style and Design

Update by user Nov 17, 2016

I purchased this cabinet because it was right size & rustic looking.Nothing rustic about particle board and cardboard.

I said I would like a partial refund.

But this has angered me so much I would like my money back.They can send someone to take this piece of trash apart.

Original review posted by user Nov 16, 2016

Purchased Sauder Tall display cabinet 419065. Looked lovely in the picture.

Extremely cheaply made, all particle board with wood like finish. Back had trifold cardboard- like backing. To top it off 4 of the cam dowels needed to put upper & lower sections together , are MISSING. Had to call catalog company to get parts sent to me. It was too much of a hassle to take it all apart & ship it back.

So a week before Thanksgiving I am sitting in a unfinished mess. Was told missing parts will be here before 11/28/16.

Would not recommend their furniture. Very cheaply made for the price.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sauder furniture new grange cabinet from Sauder Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $430 and wants Sauder Furniture to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was cheaply made and bad quality of furniture. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sauder Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sauder Furniture?

Comments